- B Corporation: movement of companies that aim for an economy that includes us all and that can create integral value for the World and the Earth, promoting forms of economic organization that can be measured from the welfare of people, societies and the Earth, in a simultaneous and with short and long term considerations.
- UN Women – WEPs: we have declared our support for the Women’s Empowerment Principles, developed by UN Women and the UN Global Compact to close the gender gap in the labor sector. In this way, we assume the public commitment to align the policies of our company to advance gender equality.
- IATEFL: International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language, (IATEFL) gathers, develops and supports professionals who teach English around the world.
- IATEFL BESIG: Business English Special Interest Group of IATEFL, a professional association that represents the interests and serves the needs of the business English teachers community.
- DPL Corporate Language Dynamics: language and communications skills consultancy company established in Argentina.
As supporters of ProEdu, we work together with:
- Fundación ProIntegra: provides aid for the training and social and labor insertion of people with intellectual disabilities, to improve their quality of life, that of their families and that of the community in which they develop.
- Grupo de Trabajo sobre Educación Inclusiva: seeks to influence the promotion and defense of the human right to inclusive education for all people and, in particular, for people with disabilities.
- Red Regional por la Educación Inclusiva: coalition of organizations of and for people with disabilities, family members, and human rights organizations from Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay that works for the right of people with disabilities to receive inclusive education in a school for all.
- Inclusion International: one of the largest international non-governmental organizations in the field of disability recognized by the United Nations.
- Alianza de Organizaciones por los Derechos de las Personas con Discapacidad: alliance of organizations whose general purpose is the promotion of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities in Uruguay, through the permanent monitoring of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and the joint monitoring of the observations and recommendations issued by the Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) of the United Nations in its revision to the Uruguayan state.
We are part of the national and international community of English teachers through the following organizations:
URUTESOL Uruguayan Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
IATEFL International Association of Teacher of English as a Foreign Language
BESIG Business English Special Interest Group
TDSIG Teacher Devel0pment Special Interest Group
TESOL Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
YLTSIG Young Learners and Teenagers Special Interest Group
IP&SEN SIG Inclusive Practices and Special Educational Needs Special Interest Group
ENGLISH PROFILE English Profile is a collaborative programme of interdisciplinary research, designed to enhance the learning, teaching and assessment of English worldwide. In collaboration with academics, teachers and education authorities worldwide, English Profile is exploring the way learners of English progress through the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
The founding partners in English Profile are: